Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Desperate, Lonely Girl Resorts to Cloning Woman In Movie Advertisement As Method of Friendship



If this were US Weekly or a similar gossip rag, the caption would read: Plaid Wars: who wore it best?

Check it out! Mila Kunis and I have something in common! An H&M shirt! Ok, so it's really just her character from her new movie
Extract, but still. We match. So there. Booyah.

It was fun the first time I saw this ad while I was wearing this shirt, but now it's all over the city. I've walked by the same ad half a dozen times when I was wearing the same shirt. I'm starting to feel slightly foolish as I walk by, rushed and sweaty, an 8-ft high advertisement of Mila Kunis who's just standing there, looking all cool and smug. Now it's just getting embarrassing. Or perhaps I should just consider wearing a different shirt?


Be happy and Carpe Diem!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your hair is as long as it was when I first met you back in 2002.