skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Al Dente
Musings On All Things NYC That Are Biting In Content--And In Taste!
Thursday, October 29, 2009
A Running Joke Of Mine...
I wish I were running the New York marathon this Sunday....
Mmmmm..pastaaaaa.
Be happy and Carpe Diem!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Munch on These
Grub Street New York
Jordan Tannahill Always Orders Fish Where He Shouldn’t
-
“I don’t know why I’m inclined to order salmon at a hospital, but I do.”
4 weeks ago
Eater
Best Dishes NY Editors Ate This Week: June 9
-
[image: A chicken covered with pickles on a plate.] The half-chicken at Claud. | Melissa McCart Pizza, Filipino fried chicken, and half-chicken *With Ea...
1 year ago
The Pour
The Case for Cooking With Frozen Mixed Vegetables
-
The medley of corn, carrots and peas is more than just a convenient freezer staple. It’s an essential piece of American culinary history.
4 years ago
Serious Eats: New York
24 Vegan Dessert Recipes to Satisfy Any Sweet Tooth
-
Read More
5 years ago
Fork in the Road
-
Gothamist
-
Gawker
-
Bitten
-
Archived Al Dent-ities
►
2010
(5)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
▼
2009
(38)
►
November
(2)
▼
October
(11)
A Running Joke Of Mine...
It's A Wine-derful Life
Welcome to the Doghouse
Trick or Tweet
Cerveza Ahora, Trabajo Luego!
Leggo my Eggo? Sure, I'll Have a Wafel Instead
Hot 'n Steamy in Chelsea
My Weekend, the Hamburglar
Beyond Your Ima-joe-nation
Buy Me Some Peanuts and Crackerjacks..and Bulgogi
Al Dente: Mahhtha's Vineyahhd Edition
►
September
(11)
►
August
(14)
About Al Dente
Al Dente
View my complete profile
Al Dente Addicts
No comments:
Post a Comment